Saturday, May 31, 2008

Five Blogs that Make My Day and Make Me Think

Carmen at In the Open Space very kindly named me as one of “5 blogs that make my day and make me think” as part of the following meme:

1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3.Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!
Since Carmen took the third point as optional, I think I will too, but I'm happy to recognize a few of my fellow-bloggers. In fact, I’d like to include Carmen herself in such a list (along with a couple of the five she listed: Barbara Nicolosi and James McGrath), but here are five more that I’ve especially appreciated lately, in no particular order:

ThinkChristian – a group blog which posts a lot of good stuff.
Catholic and Enjoying It – Mark Shea always has informative and humorous things to pass along.
Notes from Off-Center – Drew Tatusko is interested in many of the same things I am, and tends to be better read on every subject.
Rumblings – Ryan Duack doesn’t post often, but his work is always worth the wait.
Stuff Christians Like – Jon helps me laugh at myself, and think more clearly about how I live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ken, I appreciate the kind words.

Ken Brown said...

You've got a great blog, Ryan!